Extremely Rare Fortuny Maori Pair Drapes Curtains Blue Brown Pinch Pleat Luxury
Extremely Rare Fortuny Maori Pair Drapes Curtains Blue Brown Pinch Pleat Luxury. Drapes show minor discoloration on the interior lining, which is not visible from the exterior. Other evidence of use is light and as expected. Please also note that each curtain is different in its style/silhouette.
A pair of extremely rare drapes, custom made in Fortuny's Maori pattern, of blue and metallic brown. One of the curtains has a pinch pleat header, with interior rings attached. The remaining curtain is not pinch pleat, and does not offer any sort of rod pocket header either. Both curtains are double-lined and heavyweight. Regular panel measures 76" wide and 96" tall.
Pinch-pleat panel measures 34-76" wide (top/bottom) and 96" tall. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Linens & Textiles\Curtains & Drapes".archive" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to United States, Canada.
- Antique: No
- Transparency: Light Filtering
- Size: 76 x 96 in
- Custom Bundle: Yes
- Item Length: 96 in
- Vintage: Yes
- Department: Adults, Baby, Kids, Teens
- Care Instructions: Do Not Wash
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Item Height: 96\
- Style: Designer
- Features: Blackout, Metallic
- Room: Any Room
- Item Width: 76 in
- Pattern: Abstract
- Curtain Heading: Pinch Pleat
- Bundle Description: 2 pieces
- Color: Blue
- Material: Blended Fabric
- Brand: Fortuny
- Mounting: no
- Type: Panels
- Theme: Luxury Window Treatments
- Time Period Manufactured: unknown
- Curtain Lining: Blackout
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Unknown
- Item Weight: heavy